Friday, August 8, 2008

Mummy's Flashback to 2007

It's been almost 1 year that me and Alvin have been trying for a child... But to no avail...

So, on 30th July 2007, we went to see a gynae to make sure that neither one of us was the problem... I was put through a horrible and painful test called Fluoroscopy. My god, that was NO FUN at all... Anyway, turns out that both of us were capable. So we continued trying...

As each month passed, my hopes were dashed and I was giving up hope. Then, a dear dear friend gave me sound sound advice - Drink Dom. Apparently it worked on all the friends that she knew who drank it.

I mean, there was no harm in drinking it, so both of us drank DOM just before getting down to "business". That was in November 2007.

Also, on that very month, we went on a nice and relaxing 3D2N cruise, on SuperStar Gemini to KL. The relaxation, the sea breeze, the running away from reality... Pure Haven.

Then on 5th December, I peed on a stick. There were TWO lines!!!! Hooray! (DOM really worked + the Sea Breeze & the Relaxation!)

No comments: