Monday, August 25, 2008

Preparation for Isabelle's 1 Month Celebration...

23rd Aug 08: Morning

Since we were celebrating Isabelle's Man Yue today, all of us woke up early to "prepare" her for "Big Day".

First, we cut her hair. Who else but Stylo Milo No. 1 Hairdresser Mummy who got the honours of cutting her hair. From this day forth, it will always be this mummy to cut her hair. (Without a doubt, she WILL hate it, like how I hated it when my mom cut my hair.) But of course, I'm doing a better job than my mom...


After cutting her hair, it was time for her "Man Yue" bath... She was enjoying her bath all the way until the part where her hair was being washed. And finally, she was happy and contented after being warmly wrapped with towel.

(Naked photos of her now will "haunt" her for LIFE!!! HAHA!!!)

And finally, what is a nice hair cut and a nice shower without a nice manicure... See how shiok this entire "Man Yue Baby Spa" treatment is...


No comments: